Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolve

Well, here we are, it's January 5th and I'm still writing to myself. This blog has already lasted longer than my "no chocolate" resolution for the year : )


Today I'm going to put down in writing a few of my goals for the year so I can't look back later and deny making them.


1. I want to knit a sweater for each member of my family (yes, even me!) I am placing an order with Bendigo Woolen Mills today which my friends mum is going to bring over from Oz- yippee!
00607.jpgso far I have picked:

Luxury in Bark for my husband (OK, he picked it)








00126.jpg


00616.jpg






Rustic in Earth for me

And Luxury in Denim Blue for Monkey (my son - not his real name Ha)













Doodlebug's (daughter - also not her real name, ya think?) sweater is already off the needles and being seamed! Pics soon!


2. Next goal is to train for a 1/2 marathon this year. This is a tough one! I ran my only half in 2005 then got married and had kids and fell WAY off track.

3. To start french lessons. Monkey is starting French preschool in September and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up!

I would also like to start piano lessons this year but I'm not going to make a resolution out of it as I feel like I am already planning to take on a lot and if I have any real chance of accomplishing it all I should keep it realistic (you know, like going from no running to a 1/2 marathon - realistic ; )

Well there it is. In writing, irrefutable. Good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment