Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Best Kind of Yarn

I know, I know, it's a bold statement. The BEST kind of yarn? Really?

Yes really!

This yarn had three things going for it.

1. It's gorgeous (and it's mine, all mine!)

Spud and Chloe Sweater in Chipmunk

2. It was a gift (which means someone picked it out just for me - and I didn't pay for it ; )

Lorna's Laces Fisherman in Motherlode

3. I didn't buy it which means it didn't break the yarn diet - yippeeeee!

Dream in Color Classy in November Muse and Strange Harvest

Gift (also know in our house as 'guilt') yarn is the ONLY good part about my husband's business trips.

It really is the best kind of yarn : )

Cheers, Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Can you loan your husband out to others? Or at least have him give lessons on how to purchase yarn for the wife when on business trips? Mine could definitely use a lesson, or several!
    Gorgeous yarns of course! You are a very lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, spectacular haul! Do you think he might write up a quick tutorial for Mr. Right? He's thoughtful, but I'm not sure he's brave enough to buy yarn. Meanwhile, enjoy your bounty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Girl!!! My husband wouldn't even set foot in a yarn shop!

    ReplyDelete