Looking through my stash in preparation for this post, I realized a few things:
1. I love to knit with colour. There is nothing better than knitting a great pattern in a gorgeous colour.
2. I am a huge fan of "semi-solids". I have learned the hard way that sometimes really varigated yarns look better as a skein than they do knit up (not that that fact has actually stopped me from buying more).
Sometimes, knitting with a plain solid colour can get a bit mundane or look a bit flat.
But the semi-solid has it all, no pooling, no funny colour shifts but still enough variation to add interest and depth.
This little vest is a recent knit of mine that is a good example of a semi-solid yarn.
3. While I love knitting with colour, I mostly wear neutrals.
4. This is a conundrum to which my only answer currently is... baby knits.
5. I have some awesome yarn in my stash and I can't wait to knit with all of it!
Happy Monday everyone!