Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday #63 - A Little Summer in our Spring


Happy Wednesday everyone : )

Wow, what a crazy week it has been! The weather has been amazing and I have certainly made the most of it!
On Saturday, I ran 12km in the Canmore Woman's Run (and as of today, I can finally say I am walking without a limp).
On Sunday for Mother's Day, we had a picnic in the park for lunch.

I'm so proud to be these two hooligans' mum

And a family BBQ at home for supper.


Yesterday was my hubby's birthday.


Tomorrow, we are headed for Vancouver for the long weekend! Tons of fun, but I am already exhausted.

I am very excited for this Work-in-Progress Wednesday because, despite all the craziness, I finally have something to show you other than the never-ending, gag-me-with-a-Cherry cardigan.

Well, I have that to show you too.



All that is left is a few ends to weave and seven buttons. I going to look for then today! With a little luck, I will have a finished object to show you on Friday.

In the meantime, I have made good progress on the baby blanket and the second sock.

I have also started another cute-as-a button Milo for a friend's new babe.


I love how quick these knit up!

Hope to see you Friday for the KAL cardigan reveal!!

Cheers, Nikki




9 comments:

  1. ooh that cardigan is really pretty, i can't wait until friday to see it finished!!! it sounds like you've been busy, enjoy your weekend away. have a knitty wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy time. Well done for running 12 km!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I hope that cardigan renames itself when it's done and being worn, LOL! Looks great on pins. Milo is such a cute pattern, and I like the yoke with stripes the way you've done it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a rock star, woman! Go 12K! That's very cool. Happy belated birthday to Mr. Nikki, and hope you have a spectacular (and restful) trip to Vancouver. Come back with pics, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a busy week, well done with your run! Looking forward to seeing your cardigan on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sounding week so far! Congratulations on finishing the 12k run. So awesome! Your sweater looks amazing and I will be sure to check in on Friday for its reveal. Have a fun, restful time in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, I cannot wait to see you with your finished project!!! So lovely! Have fun in Vancouver! My old stomping grounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely weekend. Your top is looking great, looking forwards to seeing it all done. I've still got a way to go with mine....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a busy yet quite enjoyable weekend you had! The cardigan is lovely already just from the blocking picture, can't wait to see the finished product! Your Milo looks oh so very cute in the pink/white. It's on my to do list to make one for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete