Friday, January 11, 2013

FO Friday #63 - What you get instead



Happy Friday everyone.

Well, I still have no baby to show you, so instead you get a little show of a few Christmas gifts I made this year.

I was very happy with my Christmas knitting efforts and have a few favourites that I will save for separate posts. But, in amongst the major knits were a few quick winners...



Pattern: Waffle Hat by Gail Bable
Yarn Cascade Eco+




Pattern: Turn a Square by Jared Flood
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted
Noro Silk Garden








Pattern: Button Up your Cup by Julie Tarsha
Yarn: Cascade 220
Cascade Eco+

I plan on spending a quiet weekend on Baby-Watch 2013. The upside is that if I don't have a baby, I should have plenty of time to check out the awesome FO's over at Tami's Amis!

Cheers, Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Jinx! You owe me a coke. And don't think I won't come to collect. ;) Sorry the eviction notice didn't work, but happy to see all your pretty stuff. We really should've traded hats -- I love the colors in yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cup warmers look like the perfect project to undertake when you need a break from something bigger. And that blue is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love your cabled mug cozies! And this was the Friday for turn a square - i had one posted today as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hats and the mug cozies, seriously great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cabled mug cozies are my favourites. Happy weekend. Regula

    ReplyDelete