Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIP Wednesday #78 - Still "in Progress"



Happy Wednesday everyone.

OK, the tree is gone and the belly is even bigger, but you get the idea
I come to you as a very cranky, sore and tired blogger. Late pregnancy is kicking my butt. My daughter was actually born by this point so I kind of assumed (mistakenly, obviously) that this baby would be early too.

While my baby continues to be a Work-In-Progress, so does his little jumpsuit.



I'm starting to worry that he's refusing to come until his outfit is finished.

Today, I plan to go buy some buttons and work frantically to get it done... just in case ; )

Here's hoping I have two finished objects to show you soon!

Cheers, Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that jumpsuit is so cute. Hope you don't have too long to wait for the baby to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Baby Nikkiknits,

    This is your official eviction notice. Please proceed to the nearest exit in a quick and orderly manner. You have an awesome family waiting for you, and lots of cuddly knits to snuggle up in. It'll be swell, promise.

    Can't wait to see pictures of your cute little face!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I had hoped that you would have a baby by now to share with us. Hang on in there, all will be forgotten shortly, I'm sure. Can't wait to meet baba.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more patient than I would be! The jumpsuit is too cute, I hope both are FO soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, get that adorable jumpsuit finished ASAP! And hang in there. It won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with baby and knitting! Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tremendous things here. I'm very happy to see your article. Thank you a lot and I am having a look ahead to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?
    Feel free to visit my blog : that guy

    ReplyDelete
  8. No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, therefore he/she
    wants to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.
    Feel free to surf my blog ; master cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  9. You might not be able to buy all things differently but when you opt for a lingerie package you'll be able to buy all things together as you get a reasonable amount of reduction in the price as well. From all accounts, Travis Alexander was a great person who had a promising future. Use a Penis sling to massage the extremely sensitive area between the anus and the penis.

    Also visit my weblog - Pocket Pussy

    ReplyDelete