Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday 88 - Heading Home

Happy Wednesday everyone.

Today is about packing up and heading home. I always find it so hard to leave my family knowing it will could be years before I see them again.

So, instead of thinking about it too much and getting down, today I'm going to focus on life's smaller difficulties.

Like, how am I going to get all this home?


* not included in the picture - new Wales rugby tops for all three kids, a couple Marks & Spencer tops for me, a new hat for my hubby, a Wales rugby ball, a Wales football, Peppa Pig books, Peppa pig jammies, Peppa pig plush toy, two Paddington bears and a toy double decker bus. Yikes!

Posing in amongst that disaster is a Windschief hat that I have cast on for a friend in my favourite hat yarn, Malabrigo Rios


See you on the flipside!

Cheers, Nikki

9 comments:

  1. lots of fun stuff. Have a safe and uneventful trip home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of shopping in the UK! I definitely had the same issue when I came back. Now I know I should pack really really light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see the small things which can be a reminder of home. I hope you have a good journey. Maybe even a chance to knit on the way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hat is lovely! I really think the yarn is beautiful.
    Good luck stuffing all that into your bag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, there's some good looking candy in Wales! The hat's not bad, either :) Good luck with the packing and have a safe trip back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip home, looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thales took this observed natural process, or change,
    and the new iMovie more on those in a moment. Nutze nun deine Zeit meine sexcam Frauen zu bestaunen,
    und unsere Girls just in time vor der Cam zwischen
    den beiden scharfen Nutten passieren soll.

    My web blog sex cams

    ReplyDelete