Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Spins - Homecoming

Happy Sunday everyone!

We got up at 3:45am yesterday to travel home from Halifax. By the time we walked through the door at 11am mountain time, I had already been up for 10 hours. I was, shall we say, feeling very kind of just a wee bit cranky.

Fortunately, my mood brightened when I got the mail. Look what was waiting for me:

image

BFL and nylon punis and a 4 ounce braid of BFL in the Memphis Blues colourway from the Unwind Yarn Company!

The fridge might of been empty and the kids might have been be jumping around like they had been freed from a cage but I just sat down and squished my fibre with a smile on my face.

It's good to be home.

Cheers, Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how yummy that fiber looks! I am quite jealous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and WHAT a welcome!!!! Can't wait to see this little lot spun up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that's my kind of mail! Gorgeous fiber bundles of happiness. Especially loving the green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A definite pick me upper! Terrific colors, ones that my eyeballs are always drawn to. Your blog bacckground is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh that Memphis Blues fibre is gorgeous!! I'm looking forward to seeing it become yarn :)

    ReplyDelete