Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday #106 - Avoiding SSS

Happy Wednesday everyone.

I'll apologize in advance for the poor lighting and lack of links. I'm vacation blogging again.

This week, I'm mainly working on my Monkey's helicopter sweater. Mostly, because I have promised him it would be done by the start of school. A fact that he reminds me of several times a day. That gives me six more days to finish. In an effort to avoid Second Sleeve Syndrome, I'm knitting both sleeves at the same time (on separate needles). 


I did finish one project this week (which I'm looking forward to showing you on Friday). So, I got to cast on something new : ) I've finally (re)started my citron.

This time, I'm using some heathered purple Knit Picks Alpaca Lace.



So far, so good!

That's it for me but as usual there are plenty of inspiring WIP's over at Tami's Amis.

Cheers, Nikki 

Favourite Things: Going-To-The-Sun-Road
We are in the middle of an end of summer road trip to Montana. This my first trip to this state (that brings my total states visited to 15 - woo hoo). We drove through Glacier National Park on our first day here. Amazing and Gorgeous. Words cannot express how lovely the park is. Two big thumbs up from me.  We are going back for some hiking today. I can't wait. 


3 comments:

  1. Wow love the photos at the end.

    Your helicopter jumper is looking good, two sleeves shouldn't take too long to knit if you can just sit down and get stuck into them.

    Enjoy your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the helicopter sweater is looking. Great idea to knit two sleeves at one time. Might have to borrow this for my forthcoming sweater projects. No more SSS!
    Hope that you are all having a fun time in Montana. What a gorgeous park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! Want to visit Montana some day. The sweater will be done before you know it. Looks like it's minimal finishing, so go to it!

    ReplyDelete