Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday #113 - Monogamy

Happy Wednesday everyone.

I have actually been a monogamous knitter this week. I wonder if there's something wrong with me?!

Things are very busy and I've just needed some easy thoughtless knitting. I figured starting my Abalone would be perfect. And it is... now. 

I am really enjoying knitting the body of this cardigan. I did have a couple false starts. I decided to do a provisional cast on and that took a couple attempts for some reason. Then, as simple as this pattern was, I managed to increase unevenly on the two sides. So, I gave the yarn a stern talking to and told it if it behaved badly again it was headed for time out where it might be lost for all time. Needless to say, third time was a charm : )


While monogamous knitting seems to be soothing my soul right now, it does not make for the most interesting of blog posts. I'm sure I will be greatly inspired at Knit City this weekend and will have new things to show next week.  Don't forget to pop back on Friday for More Hats!

Cheers, Nikki


2 comments:

  1. Love the colors in the yarn. It will be a beautiful sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very relaxing project to knit on. Sometimes those are the best! The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete