Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I really have no business...

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am very excited that my knitting mojo seems to be coming back. Now that I have organized my stash and favourites on Ravelry I really really want to knit All The Things. 

Unfortunately, we are moving in 10 days and there is still an epic amount of packing to be done. Also, judging by my project page, I appear to be already knitting all the things.

So, I really have no business casting on something new.

And yet...

I have totally been sucked into joining Ysolda Teague's Follow Your Arrow Mystery KAL. (**warning: spoiler ahead)

I had a hard time narrowing down my colour choices.

Out of this:


I eventually selected this:


I totally blame Instagram. There were so many beautiful pictures of the yarns people were using for this KAL, it made me want to play along too. At least I'm knitting from stash right?

And...


I'm loving it!

(It is also possible that I may have placed an order so I can also join in the Frosted Pumpkin's Once Upon a Time Sampler - take it from me, Instagram is a very dangerous place.)

Cheers, Nikki



4 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors! There were two knitters in my knitting group that tried to tempt me into joining Ysolda's KAL. It looks like alot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your mojo is coming back! I just love the colours you have chosen, they make me think of raspberry ripple ice cream (don't ask, I'm odd!) I'm on instagram but don't use it really, which is probably just as well as I find pinterest bad enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized you moved your blog. Have missed your posts, so glad to have found you again. Love the color combo you went with, but can imagine it was so hard with all the lovely choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous colours! I've seen a few of the Follow Your Arrow shawls on instagram, they are all so pretty. But I really love the colours you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete